How to change your name in PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile) is a great and addictive game of this century. The graphics and fun in the game make the PUBG mobile number one battle royale game of mobile. If you are here and reading this then definitely you know about PUBG mobile. At first, when you install and start the game you have to pick a unique name for your PUBG ID and now you want to change your in-game name so let’s start how to change your name in PUBG Mobile.
Change Your Name in PUBG Mobile For The First Time?
Many people find it difficult to change their PUBG name so here are the exact steps you need to change your PUBG name –
- Make sure that you have added a friend in PUBG mobile. You can easily add one by sending a request to them if you play with randoms.
- After the first step, clear the third [Level 3] progress mission.
- When you complete the mission you will get a rename card, collect the reward. (If you’re somehow past the mission just navigate back to it and collect the rewards.)
- You will find the rename card in your inventory.
- Now use that card to change your name in PUBG mobile by clicking on the card and tap on ‘use’. You can simply write or paste the name you want and tap ‘ok’. Easy, right!
Change Your Name For The Second Time?
If you already use your rename card that you receive after completing your level 3 progress mission then you can change PUBG name by this method-
- You have to complete the first 9 missions.
- After that when you complete the 10th level, you will get a rename card as a reward. (If you skipped the level navigate back to it just like you did before in the 3rd level.)
- You will find a rename card in the inventory. Use the card.
- Now you again simply change your name in PUBG mobile.
NOTE- These methods are only helpful for the players who don’t use their rename card. You can only change your name once per day so choose your new name wisely.
These are the free methods to get a rename card for free by doing mission. Both of the methods work and available to all players. If you use both of your cards then you have to pay for the rename card. After buying the card, simply use the card and change your name.
I hope you find this article ‘How To Change Your Name In PUBG Mobile’ helpful. If you’re facing any query just put it in the comments box. I’ll take care of it ASAP.
If you are looking for a good looking, stylish, creative Clan, Crew or PUBG Username then here is the list for all of you. Click on Stylish, Cool, Creative PUBG names – PUBG Username, Crew and Clan names.
About PUBG Mobile –
PUBG Mobile is 2018 Mobile Game of the Year at Golden Joystick Awards. PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game in which you get the classic 100-player mode, various arcade modes, zombie mode and Team Deathmatch (a 4v4 battle) which deliver you great gaming experience and different feel. You can play Solo, Duo or in Squad with friends or with random players. You can choose between a Third-Person Perspective or First-Person Perspective.
PUBG Mobile has different maps like Erangel, Miramar, Vikendi and Sanhok with day/night cycles and dynamic weather. You can also operate various vehicles and pick your favorite weapon. Make a strategy and be the last one standing. You also get rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements. For a great gaming experience, PUBG Mobile minimum recommended system requirements are Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB memory. Survive till the end and get Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
If you are looking for some Stylish Cool PUBG names then click on it – Stylish Cool PUBG names – PUBG Usernames.
Back to eTyped.